About the Company
- Renowned Australian National Organisation
- Superb team managing innovative Application Systems
- Attractive Remuneration & Benefits
This is a well-known Australian Organisation with a large established IT section. This organisation supports career growth and progression within a collaborative team environment and promotes the using the latest technologies. About the Role
This is a rare opportunity to join a capable team in the capacity of Technical Application Consultant / Oracle Systems Analyst
where you will be focused in providing core functional analysis, application system deployments and configuration of the organisations planning application systems. You will work closely with the technical consultants onsite to establish sound processes, planning and forecasting of highly productive oracle systems and databases. The successful candidate will be provided an attractive remuneration package which commensurate with skills and experience & be offered a career progression plan within the business.
Duties and Responsibilities
Skills and experience
- Provide application support & technical solutions as a subject matter expert on oracle based RPAS systems from a technical point of view;
- Assist with the planning and execution of application deployments, including updates, upgrades and conversions.
- Partner with other teams within the provide system enhancements;
- Troubleshoot defect issues and produce bug fixes.
Benefits and Culture
- Experience with one or more of the following is highly regarded; Oracle RPAS and Oracle Hyperion, SQL & PL/SQL;
- Excellent communication skills, stakeholder engagement, relationship building and management experience;
- Ability to manage complex, time-dependent deliverables;
- Experience working with cross functional teams in an organisation.
You will be working in a dynamic team and friendly environment where you will be working with the latest technology and be provided career growth and opportunities to build on your capabilities
How to Apply
If you have the required skills and experience, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9241 1919 quoting reference number AB0882. For more exciting job opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com