- Premium Federal Government Agency!
- 12-month contract to commence in the first quarter of 2018 with superb hourly rates on offer.
- Secure a high level NV1 clearance!
A Federal Government Department in the ACT with a highly innovative technical environment, is seeking a skilled Systems Administrator/ Server Engineer to join their national team. You will be ae a key player in the maintenance of windows servers and virtual cloud technologies. The successful candidate will secure an initial contract for 12 month commencing in the first quarter of 2018 with two additional 12 month renewal options!
The successful Systems Administrator/ Server Engineer will be responsible for the below;
The successful Systems Administrator will have the following skills
- Support, deploy and maintain windows servers & the departments virtual VMware environment;
- Troubleshoot and resolve application installation issues;
- Providing technical direction / advice to vendors performing professional services on behalf of the department;
- Assist staff with implementing new solutions;
- Record, maintain and create documentation in accordance with the departments policies.
- At least 5 years’ experience working as a Systems Administrator / Server Engineer;
- Expertise in maintaining Microsoft Windows Server/ VMware vCloud Suite;
- Proven experience in managing System constraints & security requirements;
- Good understanding and expertise in one or more of the following SCCM, Citrix Active Directory or Microsoft SCOM.
- Collaborative approach in performing technical tasks .
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Systems Administrator looking to join a reputable government organisation based in Canberra. The successful candidate will be offered an attractive hourly rate for an initial contract initial 12 month contract plus a view to extend! This is a fantastic opportunity to join a innovative program of work! If you have the required skills and experience, please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 02 9241 1919
quoting reference number AB0892
. For more exciting job opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com