- Join a Leading team driving national development initiatives!
- Secure a premium contract for a minimum 6 months with an option to renew.
- Prime CBD location, close to transport
One of Australia’s most progressive & innovative Government Agencies is looking to engage several enthusiastic Agile Product Owners
to join a collaborative, can-do attitude team. The successful candidate will work within a national agency to build leading edge service solutions and be a strong advocate for agile and lean product development and management! You will secure a premium 6 month contract
with a very likely view for a further 6 month engagement! The successful Agile Product Owners will be responsible for, but not limited to;
To be successful in the role the successful candidate should have;
- Work within a team of service designers & user research specialists to radically improve government information and services;
- Oversea software development and delivery with a focus on web standards, usability and accessibility;
- Running and leading a cross-functional team of people;
- Assist in establishing the right processes for teams to design and deliver solutions in an Agile way and;
- Work collaboratively with diverse teams and stakeholders.
- a Minimum 3 years’ experience in product management and product owner type position;
- Strong agile and lean knowledge and the ability to manage teams within this function;
- A desire to enhance a user’s experience;
- Knowledge of research, user experience, software development, operation usability & accessibility expertise;
- Strong team, building and stakeholder management skills.
This is a rare contract position for talented and highly motivated Agile Product Owners
to join a reputable organisation that for the right candidates is offering contract employment for the next 2 years! A rewarding daily rate will match! If you reflect the experience and suitability to the requirement, please send your resume to email@example.com
quoting reference number AB0894
for further information. For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com