About the Company
- Established Australian Organisation
- Dynamic work environment
- Attractive Remuneration + Benefits – Interviews Immediate
This established Australian Organisation is seeking a Senior Service Desk Analyst
to join their highly supportive technical support team based Melbourne. You will be responsible for providing the technical support for all application systems while maintaining and administering their support environment. You will be offered an attractive remuneration package and secure a permanent position in a highly productive team.
Your responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Liaise with areas of the business on technical support issues, problem resolution and assistance;
- Provide support across SQL servers, windows operating systems, active directory;
- Ensuring all Service Desk actioned hardware/software installations and routine upgrades are implemented accordingly;
- Provide technical support for end user equipment such as PCs, laptops, printers, iPads, security tokens, headsets, video conferencing equipment, desk and mobile phones.
The successful Senior Service Desk Analyst must have the below skills:
- At least 4 years’ experience providing level 2-3 support across for Microsoft products;
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Microsoft server and desktop applications & systems and their support;
- Experience with software development processes, scripting and SQL databases ( (desirable).
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Senior Service Desk Analyst to join an Australian organisation based in Melbourne. You will be given to opportunity to further grow and develop your skills within a dynamic organisation that supports growth and development. The successful Service Desk Analyst will be offered an attractive remuneration package reflective of experience. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref number AB0905 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com