- Large Digital Web Transformation Initiative!
- Secure a 12 month contract with extension options
- Excellent hourly rates!
One of Australia’s most innovative Federal Government Agencies is looking to engage multiple enthusiastic and experienced Automation Test Analysts
to join a 4 year program of work taking part in their Digital Transformation Initiative. You will working within an agile cross functional team creating and deploying test cases. The successful candidate will be offered an initial 12 month contract with a view to further extend at an attractive hourly rate. The successful Automation Test Analysts will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Automation Test Analysts must have experience in the following;
- Creating and deploying test cases;
- Running CI/CD pipelines as well as supporting the QA;
- Releasing process with process guidance and manual testing.
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT equivalent qualification;
- Knowledge of modern open source test tools such as Cucumber, Selenium, Chai, Mocha, Jasmine and Jest;
- Strong knowledge of database concepts and structured query languages (SQL).
This is a rare contract position for multiple talented and highly motivated Automation Test Analysts
to join a reputable organisation. The successful applicants will be offered an initial 12 months with a view to further extend at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number AB0909
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com