- Innovative Federal Government Agency
- Minimum contracts until December 2019 within a 3-year program of work!
- Lucrative contracting rates!
One of the most reputable Federal Government Departments is seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Systems Administrator/ Performance Monitoring Specialist
to join their enterprise operations team to meet the demands of the Cloud Enterprise environments within the department. The successful candidates will be offered an initial 12 month contract with a view to extend for a minimum 1x12 month at an attractive hourly rate. The Systems Administrator / Performance Monitoring Specialist will be responsible for the below;
The successful Systems Administrator / Performance Monitoring Specialist will must have experience in the following;
- IT System Administration including design and development, maintenance, support and resolution;
- Manage documentation for all aspects of the development and implementation of systems;
- Monitoring Elastic Cloud Enterprise environments;
- Working in highly available enterprise environment, spaning multiple monitoring solutions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in an IT System Administration / Systems Engineer role with experience working with monitoring tools;
- Ability to follow change control procedures;
- Exposure to SOE environments at an enterprise level;
- Administration including design, maintenance, support and resolution with an enterprise environment;
- Ideally having managed Dynatrace products &/or Cloud Enterprise environments.
This is a great opportunity for several talented and highly motivated Systems Administrator / Performance Monitoring Specialist
to join a reputable organisation. The successful applicants will be offered an initial 12 month contract with a view to further extend at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number DN0920
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.