- High Profile Federal Government Department
- Excellent opportunities for career growth!
- Fixed Term Remuneration Package
One of Australia's most highly regarded Federal Government Departments is looking to engage an experienced Draftsman/ AutoCAD
to deliver detailed production of CAD drawings and engineer technical information to support capital and operational activities. The successful Draftsman/ AutoCAD will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Using Computer Aided (CAD) drafting software to draft / amend moderately complex technical drawings
- Liaising with clients to clarify drawing requirements
- Assisting in the publishing of building related information to enable information sharing
- Undertaking on-site inspections of proposed and new installations to update drawings to an ‘As Constructed’ status.
- Using a Customer Request Workflow Management tool to monitor, track and complete a job request
This is a rare opportunity for a talented and highly motivated Draftsman/ AutoCAD
to further grow and develop their skills within a dynamic organisation that supports career growth and personal development! If you possess the experience and suitability for this requirement, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number AB0955
for further information. For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com