About the Company
- Dynamic and rewarding projects within an innovative technical team!
- Excellent opportunities for career growth!
- Attractive Remuneration + Benefits
This established Australian organisation is seeking to appoint a talented Unix Security Administrator
to join their highly supportive infrastructure team on a permanent basis in Melbourne. The organisation has a renowned brand name and prides itself on providing outstanding products to a national audience. This partnered with visible stability and superb company growth, ensures the successful candidate being offered an attractive remuneration package in a highly productive technical team. About the Role
The successful candidate will report directly to the Infrastructure Manager and assist in securing, and protecting the Linux, Solaris, AIX based systems, including servers, end-user equipment, underlying infrastructure, software platforms and applications. This role is highly suited to a mid – senior level administrator who can successfully maintain a Unix security environment and who is skilled in patching and upgrade strategies, ongoing scanning for security vulnerabilities, activity monitoring, coordinating security related activities with other members and continuous improvement of security. The successful Unix Security Administrator
will be rewarded with an outstanding salary package commensurate with skill, outstanding career growth and the opportunity to build on your career! The ideal candidate for the position, should hold the below skills:
- A minimum four years’ experience in managing Solaris, AIX, Linux operating systems and in creating and maintaining Unix Security environment;
- Solid understanding of Unix Security best practices;
- An ability to manage Unix-based servers and to ensure they comply with established policies, standards, and configuration guidelines.
- The ability to define and implement strategies for integrating Unix operating environments;
- Strong communication skills; both written and verbal.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Unix Security Administrator
to join a premium national business with a head office based in Melbourne! You will be given to opportunity to further grow and develop your skills within a dynamic organisation that supports career growth and personal development. The successful Unix Security Administrator
will be offered an attractive remuneration package reflective of experience. If you have the required skills DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
, please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number AB0964
today! For more exciting job opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com