- Innovative Government Transformation Initiative
- Initial 12 Month Contract + Extensions
- Lucrative Hourly Rates $$
One of Australia's most highly regarded and innovative Federal Government Departments is looking to engage an experienced Data Reporting Specialist / Microsoft Reports Developer
to work within a national project team based out of Brisbane
. You will be a key player in providing technical analysis, technical design & configuration of Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and implement reporting solutions that meet the departments reporting needs.
Secure a minimum 12 month contract
at an attractive hourly rate, with a view to renew continually until 2022! The successful Data Reporting Specialist / Microsoft Reports Developer will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful candidate must have experience in the following:
- Develop and implement reporting solutions that integrate with multiple databases and systems and which can produce dashboards, static reports, etc.;
- Provide technical advice around possible design options;
- Configure Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Microsoft Power BI to work with other legacy systems and applications;
- Evaluate existing technical implementations to understand existing functionality and;
- Develop and document detailed technical designs in the form of user specifications and technical specifications.
- Solid experience working with Microsoft reporting tools such as SSRS;
- Experience in business intelligence and reporting solutions within an enterprise environment;
- Microsoft Power BI expertise and or, solid exposure to a similar business analytics tool;
- Experience in developing and implementing reporting solutions and types of data visualisation such as dashboards;
- Strong team collaboration skills.
This is a rare and highly sought-after opportunity for an experienced Data Reporting Specialist / Microsoft Reports Developer
who are looking to join a reputable Federal Government Department in 2018! If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number AB0960
for further information. For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com