- Progressive Government Department
- Initial Contract Until December 2018 + Extension
- Premium Hourly Rates!
One of Australia's most reputable Federal Government Departments is looking to engage a Laboratory Assistant/ Medical Assistant
to carry out sample preparation and analysis within the departments Laboratories, on job training will also be provided. The successful Laboratory Assistant/ Medical Assistant
will be offered an initial contract until December 2018 with a view to extend further at a wonderful hourly rate. The successful Laboratory Assistant/ Medical Assistant must have experience in the following;
- Performed sample preparation and XRF analysis of mineral samples.
- Following laboratory procedures to ensure a safe workplace and utilise personal protection (i.e. gloves, Biohazard cabinets) when required
- Accomplished analysis of samples in a timely manner
- Ability to work as part of a team
This is a rare opportunity for a Laboratory Assistant/ Medical Assistant
, who is looking for a contract within a reputable government organisation! The successful Laboratory Assistant/ Medical Assistant
will be offered a marvellous hourly rate for a contract until December 2018 with a view to further extend. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number AB0979
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com