- Join a Leading National Digital Initiative!
- Secure a premium contract on a 4 year program of work!
- Prime CBD location, progressive team
One of Australia's most progressive Government Agencies is looking to engage an experienced Digital Web Content Writer / Instructional Designer
to join their dynamic team in Sydney, CBD. Work alongside experienced designers & content specialists to deliver digital capabilities for an online services initiative. The successful candidate will secure a minimum contract until 30 June 2019
with a very likely view for a further 12 month engagement! The successful Digital Web Content Writer / Instructional Designer will be responsible for, but not limited to;
To be successful in the role the successful candidate should have;
- Produce digital content and demonstrate a tone of voice aligning with the agencies initiatives;
- Work in co-located teams help to build a strong communication style for online services;
- The ability to create engaging, valuable written content, for both creative and informational purposes;
- Assess and identify weaknesses in communication styles and produce and reproduce content across a range of topics;
- Ensure content is in line with the organisation's values and goals.
- A minimum 5 years' experience working across digital projects with a background in writing digital content & creating engaging elearning material;
- Proven experience creating documentation across online portals;
- Solid understanding of the tech/digital industry;
- Impeccable writing with a strong grasp of grammar.
This is a rare contract position within a reputable organisation that for the right candidate is offering contract employment until June 2019 with long term extension options! A rewarding daily rate will match! If you reflect the experience and suitability to the requirement, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number AB0989
for further information. For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com