- Premium Federal Government Agency with project running until 2022!
- Initial contracts of 8-12 moths with 12 month extensions!
- Fantastic Hourly Rates!
One of Australia's most reputable Federal Government Departments is looking to engage multiple experienced Technical Writers
to assist in the development of requirements & technical reports, across service delivery, problem & incident resolution. The successful candidates will be offered initial 8-12 month contracts with 2 x 12 month extension options at an attractive hourly rate! The successful Technical Writers will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Technical Writers must have experience in the following;
- Following the resolution of major incidents;
- Consulting with technical stakeholders, determine system changes and or improvements;
- Assisting in the production and approval;
- Assisting in the creation and assigning of Action Items to the responsible teams
- Extensive knowledge of ICT Infrastructure and / or enterprise software;
- Well developed interpersonal skills including interviewing, listening and negotiation skills
- Proven experience with writing skills, with demonstrated ability to write in a clear and concise manner
- Understanding of and ability to apply ITIL Incident and Problem management process and practices
This is a rare opportunity for multiple highly skilled and experienced Technical Writers
who is looking for a contract within a reputable government organisation! The successful applicant will be offered a competitive hourly potential secure contract work for up to two years! If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number AB0990
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.