- Join a leading Federal Government Digital Initiative!
- Secure a premium 6 month contract within a 4-year program of work!
- Prime CBD location, progressive team - lucrative hourly rates of offer
One of Australia's most progressive Government Agencies is looking to engage several experienced Instructional Designers / eLearning Developers
to join their dynamic team in Adelaide, CBD. Work alongside experienced designers & content specialists to deliver digital capabilities for an online services initiative. The successful candidate will secure a minimum contract for six months
with a very likely view for a further 12-month engagement at a superb hourly rate! The successful Instructional Designers / eLearning Developers will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Instructional Designers / eLearning Developers must have experience in the following;
- Developing eLearning packages to address a national audience;
- Designing engaging and creative content that are delivered through webinars, eLearning & face to face sessions;
- Creation of supporting media including audio and video editing;
- Create content that adheres to WCAG guidelines and;
- Develop assessments for learning content and training.
- A minimum of four years’ experience working as instructional designer having created eLearning material;
- Demonstrated experience in Adobe Creative Cloud suite
- Strong understanding of Adult learning principles and in producing engaging material;
- Knowledge and understanding of learning management systems and;
- Excellent communication skills.
This is a great opportunity for several talented and highly motivated Instructional Designers / eLearning Developers
to join a reputable organisation. The successful Instructional Designers
will be offered an initial 6 month contract starting ASAP at a marvellous hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 02 9241 1919
quoting ref number AB0991
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com