- Digital Initiative with a Large Federal Govt Dept
- Contract Until December 2018 + extensions
- ASAP start
One of Australia's most reputable Federal Government department's is looking to engage an enthusiastic and experienced User Researcher
to work collaboratively with the Department’s stakeholders to identify opportunities for improvement in service design concepts and overall user experience. The successful User Researcher will be offered an initial contract until December 2018 + 6-month extension at a competitive hourly rate. The successful User Researcher will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful User Researcher must have experience in the following;
- Planning, leading and conducting innovative user engagement activities
- Developing research objectives and assumptions to test development of UX approach
- Supporting the design of, and facilitate co-design workshops and engagement activities
- Understanding of digital and user centred design principles.
- Demonstrated data analysis skills
- Demonstrated collaboration, presentation and communication skills and ability to work with all stakeholders.
This is a rare opportunity for a talented and highly motivated User Researcher
to join a reputable federal government department. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number AZ0041 today!
For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.