- High Profile Government Department
- Excellent opportunities for career growth!
- Fixed Term Remuneration Package
One of Australia's most highly reputable Federal Government Departments is looking to engage 3 x experienced Communications and Policy Specialists
to be responsible for the delivery of the new management system. This is a minimum 6 months fixed term permanent position with an option to renew. You will receive an excellent salary package commensurate with your skills and capabilities. The successful Communications and Policy Specialist will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Communications and Policy Specialist must have experience in the following;
- Drafting internal and external communications material
- Working within a skilled team assisting with the delivery of key aspects of the project communications strategy
- Drafting of project communications materials for promotion of project awareness and outcomes to appropriate stakeholders
- Support development and delivery of training resources
- Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal along with a high level of confidence and personality
- High levels of organisation and forward planning
- Experience in preparing routine correspondence, agendas, presentations and minutes whilst demonstrating a keen eye for detail
- Experience working across government agencies.
This is a rare opportunity for 3 x highly skilled and experienced Communications and Policy Specialists
to further grow and develop their skills within a dynamic organisation that supports career growth and personal development! If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref numberAZ0057
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.