- High Profile Federal Government department
- 12 months’ contract
- ASAP Start
Our client is seeking an experienced IT Security Manager
to perform security risk management, develop risk assessments, analyse the security of departmental systems and develop security policy and guidance artefacts. The successful IT Security Manager
have an initial 12 months’ contract with possible extension options at competitive rates.
The successful IT Security Manager
will have the following skills and experience:
- Have prior experience of working as in IT Manager
- Have security risk management experience
- Be able to analyse the security of departmental systems
- Be able to develop security policy and security guidance artefacts.
- Prior experience of working in a departmental IT security team would be highly desirable
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced and talented IT Security Manager to join a talented and motivated Federal government security team so if you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting ref number AZ0081 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com