- Innovative Transformation program
- Contract Until February 2019 + extensions
- ASAP start
Our high-profile government client is looking to engage an enthusiastic and experienced User Researcher
to work collaboratively with the Department’s Agile multi-disciplinary team to research and be the advocate in designing their digital procurement platform. The successful User Researcher will be offered an initial contract until February 2019 + 6-month extension at a competitive hourly rate. The successful User Researcher must have experience in the following;
- Demonstrable knowledge, experience in and passion for user-centred design practices for web, software or service development
- Proven experience of understanding user needs for web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with the most complex user journeys
- Proven experience of designing, facilitating and analysing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative user research methods
- experience of presenting user research findings in a wide variety of formats and contexts
- Previous experience working to understand user’s needs, behaviours and motivations when interacting with government would be highly desirable
This is a rare opportunity for a talented and highly motivated User Researcher
to join a reputable government department. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number AZ0085 today!
For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.