- Progressive Government Agency
- Initial 5 Month contract starting ASAP
- Wonderful Hourly Rates $$
One of Australia’s most reputable Federal Government Agencies is looking to engage enthusiastic and experienced Business Analyst
to provide business analysis knowledge and skills to conduct research and in-depth analysis across a range of services within the department. The successful Business Analyst
will be offered an initial 5 month contract starting ASAP at an incredible hourly rate. The successful Business Analyst will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Business Analyst must have experience in the following;
- Generating business requirement process flows, preferably in Business Process Modelling Notation format
- Creating of Level 1 – 3 business process flows for operational, ICT and business requirements.
- Developing of detailed business requirements, including detailed business rules.
- Documenting business change impacts, risks, business and data requirements
- Supporting the Project Manager and Project Director in the delivery of business requirements for subsequent phases of the project.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience as a business analyst
- Demonstrated experience with Enterprise Architecture development (ToGAF, Zimmerman)
- Experience in test case development is advantageous
- Knowledge and experience with Integration of business process flows with Enterprise Architecture is highly desirable
This is a rare opportunity for talented and highly motivated Business Analyst
to join an innovative and reputable organisation. The successful Business Analyst
will be offered an initial 5 month contract starting ASAP at a superb hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 02 9241 1919
quoting ref number AZ0093
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com