- High Profile Government Department
- Initial contract Until June 2019 + Extensions
- Attractive Hourly Rates $$
One of Australia’s most Innovative Federal Government Departments is looking to engage an enthusiastic and skilled Project Scheduler/Junior Project Manager
to join their team. The Successful Project Scheduler/Junior Project Manager
will be offered an Initial contract Until June 2019 with a view to further extend at a Competitive hourly rate.
The successful Project Scheduler/Junior Project Manager will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Project Scheduler/Junior Project Manager must have experience in the following;
- Working closely with the Program Manager and other Project Managers through the lifecycle of the project to track, analyse and report information.
- Maintaining the project risk register to ensure the risks are effectively managed to minimise their impact on schedule, scope and budget of projects
- Track baselines, perform ‘what-if’ analysis and develop contingency plans.
- Create, monitor and analyse e project schedules
- Co-ordinating project schedules, tasks, meeting updates and efficient distribution of reports
- Strong understanding of risk management and tracking of risks and issues
- Performing the coordination of cross functional departments to identify project issues
- Proficiency in the use of project scheduling software such as Primavera P6 or MS project (highly desirable)
This is a rare opportunity for a talented and highly motivated Project Scheduler/Junior Project Manager
to join a reputable organisation. The successful applicants will be offer an Initial contract Until June 2019 with a view to further extend at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number AZ0095
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com