- High Profile Federal Government Department
- Initial 8 Month Contract + Extension
- Attractive Hourly Rates $$
One of Australia's most reputable Federal Government Departments is looking to engage an experienced and talented Project Coordinator
to join and support a dynamic team across multiple projects within the department. The successful Project Coordinator will be offered an initial 8-month contract with options to extend at a competitive hourly rate. The successful Project Coordinator will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful ICT Coordinator Support Officer must have experience in the following;
- Assisting maintaining a detailed Programme board within the department
- Communicating to the CIOG Executive the programme software releases and the impacts/outcomes
- Working with the ICT Coordinator to ensure the correct deployment paths are used by each project and manage any contentions
- Assisting with the monitoring, communicating, mitigating and escalating of technical dependencies
- Demonstrate a minimum of 2 years’ experience supporting a large and complex, enterprise environment
- Experience in supporting the management of a software release programme.
- Demonstrated understanding of deployment environments in mainframe and midrange platforms and the ability to identify potential sequencing clashes.
- Ability to report insights into how the programme is tracking through monitoring and reporting on release statuses.
This is a great opportunity for talented and highly motivated Project Coordinator
to join a reputable government department. The successful applicant will be offered an initial 8-month contract with options to extend at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to email@example.com
or call 02 9241 1919
quoting ref number AZ0117
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com