- Innovative Government Department
- Initial 6 month contract + Extensions
- Lucrative Hourly Rate!
One of Australia’s most reputable and Innovative Federal Government Departments is looking to engage an enthusiastic and experienced Service Designer
to join an Agile multidisciplinary team to deliver improved customer experiences across the government's digital initiatives. The successful Service Designer
will be offered an initial 6 month contract with a view to further extend at a competitive hourly rate. The successful Service Designers must have experience in the following;
- Extensive experience in the design of digital services for large organisations and government
- Demonstrated experience working in a User Centred design environment including scoping and planning activities across end-to-end Human Centred Design processes
- Demonstrated experience developing and using service blueprints and customer journey maps to provide insights and recommendations for the service
- Expertise in building and testing concepts and prototypes, supported by experts in content, solution design and other relevant disciplines
This is a rare opportunity for talented and highly motivated Service Designers
to join multi-disciplinary team for a Federal Government Department. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number AZ0123
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.