- High profile Federal Government Department
- Initial contract until June 2019 / 12 month extension
- Rewarding hourly rate
Australia’s largest Federal Government department is looking to engage a SAP CRM Solution Architect
for an initial contract until june 2019 with the view to be extended for 12 months. You will focus on a number of projects in relation to the Department’s SAP environment. The functions performed in these roles are crucial to the delivery of products developed by the department’s ICT team. The successful incumbents will be offered a long term contract of up to 3 years with the opportunity to work across multiple large programs of work. The successful SAP CRM Functional Consultant’s will have the following skills:
- High level experience as a SAP CRM Architect within a large organisation (preferably within an Australian Government department or comparable large organisation).
- Skilled and/or certified with knowledge of, and experience in various SAP tools and technologies such as SAP CRM, or SAP PSCD or SAP CRM ABAP
- Experience as a SAP Solution expert on large SAP implementations.
- Demonstrated ability and experience in preparation of technical documentation and system development.
These are rare opportunities for SAP CRM Solution Architect
to join a highly technical Program team on delivering large deliverable's within Australia’s Largest Federal Govt Departments. This is a contract until June 2019 + 12 month extension with a competitive hourly rate. URGENT – Apply now! If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting ref number JJ1259
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com .