- High profile Government Department
- Contract till June 2018 + extensions!!!
- Rewarding hourly rates!
One of Australia high profile Federal Government department is currently seeking an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their Information Technology Service Group team in Canberra. The Senior Infrastructure Engineer will provide ongoing operational support to internal & external stakeholders and implement new infrastructure projects.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- 8 years in an Infrastructure Engineering role with an ability to deliver
- Highly effective written and oral communication skills, including a demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate to achieve the desired outcome effectively with stakeholders at all levels
- Ensure all work adheres to appropriate change management, audit and compliance protocols
- Lead and manage infrastructure project initiatives such as Windows 10, Office 2016, Exchange Server and VEEAM
- Provide customer focused infrastructure support including executive support to Senior Management Group
- Implement, manage and upgrade Hyper-V virtual environments
This is a rare and great opportunity for an experienced Senior Infrastructure Engineer
looking to join a reputable government organisation. The successful candidate will be offered an initial 7 month contract + extensions option.
If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number JJ1300
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com