- High profile FEDERAL GOVT Department
- Initial 3 month contract + 6 mth extension option
- Rewarding hourly rates!
A reputable Federal Government department based in Canberra is currently seeking Full Stack Developer to join their ICT team. You will be responsible for backend microservices and front end UI based on a chosen client side rendering technology.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Demonstrated experience in delivering software using agile methodology
- Demonstrated experience in backend development using: Jenkins, Bamboo, Travis CI, etc.), Java Technology Stack, Spring Boot, MongoDB, Redis, ElasticSearch), Kafka)
- Demonstrated experience in frontend development using; Client Side Rendering Technologies (ReactJS), AngularJS, User experience design
- Demonstrated experience in building solutions with support for horizontal scaling
- Demonstrated experience in building solution with a big data nature using: Big Data Technologies (Spark or Flink, MapReduce, or Kafka)
- Demonstrated experience or knowledge of AWS or Azure public cloud providers
This is great opportunity for an experienced Full Stack Developer
looking to join a reputable government organisation. The successful candidate will be offered an initial 3 month 3 month = 6 mth extension option.
If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number JJ1307
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com