- High Profile Federal Government Department
- Jan 2018 start, Initial 12†month contract plus extensions!
- Rewarding and competitive hourly rates on offer!
One of Australia's most progressive Federal Government department's is looking to engage an experienced and highly skilled Test Analyst†to join their dynamic ICT team in Canberra.†
Skills and Experience
- Strong experience in any or all of the following areas: online interfaces and portals; .net applications and interfaces; testing web services using tools such as SOAPUI;
- Design and execute reusable test procedures, cases and scripts;
- Test Oracle suite of products e.g. Siebel, Webcenter, OPA, BPM, Fusion Middleware, .Net
- Automation testing experience is highly desirable†
- Ability to create and execute test plans / cases
- Experience communications skills†
- Demonstrable creative and innovative problem solving.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Test Analyst††looking to join a reputable government organisation. The successful candidate will be offered a 12 month contract with the view to be extended and a rewarding hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting ref number JJ1309 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com