- High Profile Government Department!
- Initial 3-month contract with extension options
- Lucrative hourly rates!
One of Australia’s most reputable Federal Government Department is looking to engage several enthusiastic and experienced Solution Architect/Data Architect Modeller
to provides data, information and knowledge management capability and services within the departmnet. The successful Solution Architect/Data Architect Modeller
will be offered an initial 3-month contract with a view to further extend at an attractive hourly rate. The successful Solution Architect/Data Architect Modeller will be responsible for, but not limited to;
- Architect and model data to support the departments projects using the System Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Working as part of a team to deliver designs that are sustainable and reusable
- Agile development practices and processes maximising the departments environment and associated technologies (such as Teradata, Informatica, Hadoop, SAS, Cognos, Qlik, etc.
- Manage stakeholder relationships and associated risks
- Connectivity between different technical capabilities (such as Informatica PowerCentre to Hadoop Big Data Manager)
This is a rare opportunity for talented and highly motivated Solution Architect/Data Architect Modeller
to join a reputable organisation. The successful applicant will be offered an Initial 3-month contract with a view to further extend at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number JJ1369
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com