- High profile FEDERAL GOVT Department
- Start ASAP for an initial 6-12 month contract
- Rewarding hourly rates!
- Role is based in Canberra, Brisbane, Adelaide, Sydney or Melbourne
A reputable Federal Government department based is currently seeking an experienced Microsoft Project Server (MPS) Technical Specialist to join their ICT team. You will work with business and ICT stakeholders to understand business and technical requirements for a High Profile Program of Work.
Duties will include;
- Evaluate existing technical implementations to understand existing functionality.
- Configure the Microsoft 2013 and 2016 Project Management stack (MPS, Microsoft Project Professional, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server, and Microsoft Project Web App) to meet Department’s requirements.
- Develop and document detailed technical designs in the form of technical specifications.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- At least 5+ years as a Microsoft Project Server (MPS) Technical Specialist
- Ability to implement large scale MPS 2013 and 2016 enterprise solutions.
- Demonstrated experienced configuring and working with the following Microsoft stack: MPS 2013/16, Microsoft Project Professional, Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft SQL Server, Microsoft Project Web App (PWA).
- Have a working knowledge of related platforms (e.g. SRSS, Azure, etc).
- Ability to integrate MPS with other systems via standards-based APIs.
This is a rare and great opportunity for an experienced Microsoft Project Server (MPS) Technical Specialist looking to join a reputable government organisation. The successful candidate will be offered an initial 6-12 month + 12 extension options. If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting ref number JJ1400 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com