- High Profile Federal Government Department
- LONG TERM role - Initial 12 month contract starting September 2018, with 2 x 12 month extension option!!
- Rewarding Hourly rates $$$
A highly regarded Federal Government department in Canberra is looking to engage a talented Test Analyst
to join a multidisciplinary team. The Test Analyst
will be assisting the team to support the testing workload across multiple projects. The successful Test Analyst
will be offered an initial contract until September 2019 with 2 x 12 month extensions at an amazing hourly rate. To be considered for the role you must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5 years’ experience in test execution, and associated documentation
- Have excellent testing experience and knowledge of one or more of the following: Microsoft Dynamics, Lotus Notes, SharePoint, and .Net applications
- Experience using one (or multiple) of the following test tools i.e. Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Sparx Enterprise Architect (EA), Microsoft Test Manager (MTM)
- Strong experience with all of the following: planning, drafting executing and finalising testing artefacts and test reports
This is a rare and highly sought after opportunity for someone who is looking to join a reputable government organisation. The successful Test Analyst
will be offered a long term contract at a rewarding hourly rate.
If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number JJ1414
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com