- High Profile Federal Government Department
- Contract until June 2018 + Ext
- Exceptional contact rates on offer
A highly regarded Federal Government department based in Canberra is looking to engage a Business Analysts
to join their dynamic ICT team in ACT
. Successful candidates will work as part of a team and be responsible for delivering a full range of business analysis activities and outcomes. This is a contract until June 2018 + 2x 12 months Ext. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
The successful candidates must have demonstrated experience in the following;
- Engage with stakeholders across the department, such as relevant business areas, IT development and support teams and others.
- Undertake business analysis tasks such as organising and conducting stakeholder workshops, collecting user requirements.
- Methodically investigate, analyse, review and document business processes and specifications.
- Ensuring that the artefacts are of a high standard and satisfy quality criteria
- Experience as a business analyst within large SAP projects
- Well-developed documentation skills for writing clear concise business requirements
- Sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage changes to business requirements and priorities and work within tight timeframes
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team to achieve outcomes and meet deadlines
This is a great opportunity for experienced Business Analyst looking to join a reputable government organisation. If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number JS0973
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com