- High Profile Federal Govt agency
- 12 month Contracts + 12 month renewal!
- Rewarding hourly rates
A highly-regarded Federal Government department is looking to appoint a Oracle Developer
to join their Canberra
. The successful Developers will join a 4 year program of work for a large system enhancement piece. You will be the key Oracle Database Developer within the Data Management team on contract with a minimum 12 month renewal. The successful candidate will be required to:
The successful Oracle Developers will be required to have experience with the below:
- Conduct analysis, design and development for major enhancements from old legacy environment to new oracle / JEE client server environment.
- Provide scripts for the creation and manipulation of database objects, along with documentation;
- Development programs, scripts and queries against Oracle databases, using SQL and PL/SQL;
- Develop and maintain system/technical documentation;
- Review and optimise SQL code and scripts for project teams and for production support.
- Demonstrated Oracle SQL knowledge;
- Knowledge of PL/SQL;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Good understanding of relational databases;
- Good understanding of Oracle database tuning.
This is an initial long term 12 month contract where you can expand your skills while receiving a great hourly rate. Send your application to: email@example.com quoting reference number JS0996 and to view other great opportunities please go to our website www.hitechaust.com