- Global IT organisation
- Friendly work environment
- Highly sought after career / Great Location
One of the world leading and most progressive global IT organisation is seeking an Executive Assistant
to provide professional secretarial and administrative support the Sales Director. They value work-life balance and offer a very friendly, supportive team environment. This is an initial 6 months contract.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Organise and manage agendas on behalf of the Managers i.e. Diary management
- Organise Travel and accommodation arrangements
- Coordinate weekly tracking sheets including raising purchase orders, collating invoices and allocating to appropriate vendors and events
- Preparation of presentation material (Statistics, PowerPoint, reports) for meetings.
- Coordinating internal and external Events
- Assist with special projects as requested.
To be successful, you will need to possess the following:
- Minimum 2 years' proven experience in a similar role (Sales Admin or Marketing background ideal but not essential)
- Ability to work autonomously with a proven record of going the extra mile
- Excellent organisational skills
- A positive \"Can do\" attitude and the ability to work under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Tech-savvy with Microsoft Office, new technologies, experience with salesforce would be fantastic
This is a rare and highly sought after opportunity for someone who is looking to join a reputable global organisation with an established brand. The incumbent will enjoy working in a well-resourced environment and work with leading edge solutions. This is a 6 month contract initially.
If you would like to be considered for this opportunity, click APPLY NOW or send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference code JS1011. To view other great opportunities please go to our website www.hitechaust.com