- High Profile Federal Government Department
- NO SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED
- Excellent Hourly Rates!
A highly regarded Federal Government department is seeking Data Modellers
to join their team based in Canberra. Experienced Data Modellers are required to develop multi-dimensional models (MDM’s) using BEAM to satisfy reporting and analytics needs for business. This is an amazing opportunity to join a reputable Federal Government Department. NO Security Clearance Required.
This is a contract until June 2018 with the view to extend. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
The successful Data Modellers must have demonstrated experience in the following;
- Discuss and solicit business requirements from business stakeholders and document these in both high-level requirements and detailed requirements documents.
- Undertake business analysis tasks such as organising and conducting stakeholder workshops, collecting user requirements.
- Document business rules for measures, dimensions, reports and analyses.
- Prototype of cubes, reports, and analyses for validation by the business section.
- Assist with data Modelling and Functional testing of business intelligence artefacts.
- Understanding of Business Process modelling for source systems.
- Experience in Business Intelligence projects specifically in the areas of scope and requirements definition, functional design, dimensional data modelling, ETL (Extract Transform Load) specification and report testing.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Knowledge of, and experience working with data warehouse projects and Microsoft Power BI.
This is a great opportunity for experienced Data Modellers looking to join a reputable government organisation based in Canberra. The successful Data Modellers will be offered an initial contract through till June 2018 with the view to extend with an attractive hourly rate! No Security Clearance is REQUIRED!
If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number JS1015
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com