- High Profile Federal Government Department
- Contract until June 2018 + Ext
- NO SECURITY CLEARANCE REQUIRED
A highly regarded Federal Government department is seeking Multiple Technical Business Analysts
to join their dynamic ICT team based in Canberra. Experienced Business Analysts are required to support a range of large ICT projects within the department. You will work as part of a team and will be responsible for delivering a full range of business analysis activities and outcomes. This is an amazing opportunity to join a reputable Federal Government Department. This is a contract until June 2018 with the view to extend. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
The successful candidates must have demonstrated experience in the following;
- Engage with stakeholders across the department, such as relevant business areas, IT development and support teams and others.
- Undertake business analysis tasks such as organising and conducting stakeholder workshops, collecting user requirements.
- Methodically investigate, analyse, review and document business processes and specifications.
- Contribute to business process modelling.
- Liaise with development team to implement required system development
- Experience as a business analyst within an application development environment
- Well-developed documentation skills for writing clear concise business requirements
- Sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage changes to business requirements and priorities and work within tight timeframes
- Hands-on experience with EA, Visio and Agile tools.
- Minimum 2 years’ Siebel experience
This is a great opportunity for experienced Business Analyst looking to join a reputable government organisation based in Sydney. The successful Business Analysts will be offered an initial contract through till June 2018 with the view to extend with an attractive hourly rate! This is a great opportunity to join a reputable Federal government department in Canberra. If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number JS1021
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com