- Innovative Federal Government Agency
- **SEVERAL contracts to be awarded until 30th June 2018 with extensions!
- Lucrative contracting rates
A Federal Government Department based in Canberra is seeking Multiple Information Data Analysts / Business Data Architects who as a team will be responsible for the analysis, overall design & information architecture across multiples data types. Based onsite in the Canberra office, you will secure a premium contract on a large data & information management process improvement project!
The successful Business Data Architects / Information Data Analysts will be required to perform the below
The successful Business Data Architects / Information Data Analysts will have the following skills
- Designing solutions and developing information strategy for the department;
- Developing solutions across multiple data types (structured, semi structured and unstructured);
- Construct, refine and maintain information models as needed to meet the business requirement
- Produce and manage all project reporting documentation and co-ordinate the preparation of steering committee and project board meetings.
- Facilitate consistent business analysis, information acquisition analysis and design, data access analysis and design at an enterprise level.
- Experience in an information architecture, data architecture and or data analysis type role;
- Proven ability in defining technical standards and guidelines that pertain to data and information use, security, access and governance;
- Technical experience in implementing technology to meet business and user needs
- Experience with DAMA DMBOK frameworks
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
This is a superb opportunity not to be missed to join a reputable government organisation based in Canberra. The successful Business Data Architect / Information Data Analysts will be offered an attractive hourly rate for an initial 6-month contract plus a view to extend! If you have the required skills and experience, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
. Please forward your application to email@example.com
or call 02 9241 1919
quoting reference number JS1040
. For more exciting job opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com