- Global Insurance Company
- Initial contract until December 2018
- Rewarding hourly rates!
A Global Insurance Company and a leader in their field is currently seeking a Automation Tester to join their ICT team. You will be responsible for developing test plans and test cases, executing manual and automated tests as required and directed by Test Leads and Project Managers. This includes functional, non-functional, system, Integration, end-to-end and regression testing.
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Demonstrated experience with a variety of testing types and approaches, including Manual and Automated testing, Data Migration testing, back-end validation, co-ordinating User Acceptance Testing and performing data quality analysis.
- Demonstrated experience in writing code/scripts and querying data sets for the development of test cases, test criteria and in executing tests and validating results.
- Contribute to and develop test strategy and planning for project test phases data quality analysis.
- Ability to develop test cases from business / functional specifications
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and negotiation skills
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Automation Tester
looking to join a reputable Global Insurance Company. The successful candidate will be offered an initial contract until December 2018.
If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number JS1047
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com