- High Profile Federal Government Department
- 12 month contract + Ext
- Dynamic and innovative digital team
A highly regarded Federal Government department is seeking Multiple Technical Business Analysts
to join their dynamic ICT team based in Sydney. Experienced Business Analysts are required to support a range of large ICT projects within the department. You will work as part of a team and will be responsible for delivering a full range of business analysis activities and outcomes. This is an amazing opportunity to join a reputable Federal Government Department. This is a 12 month contract with the view to extend. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
The successful candidates must have demonstrated experience in the following;
- Engage with stakeholders across the department, such as relevant business areas, IT development and support teams and others.
- Undertake business analysis tasks such as organising and conducting stakeholder workshops, collecting user requirements.
- Methodically investigate, analyse, review and document business processes and specifications.
- Contribute to business process modelling.
- Liaise with development team to implement required system development
- Experience as a business analyst within an application development environment
- Well-developed documentation skills for writing clear concise business requirements
- Sound and effective organisational skills, including the ability to manage changes to business requirements and priorities and work within tight timeframes
- Knowledge of modern UI and UX capabilities and issues
- Thorough knowledge and experience of Agile methods
This is a great opportunity for experienced Business Analyst looking to join a reputable government organisation based in Sydney. The successful Business Analysts will be offered an initial 12 month contract with the view to extend with an attractive hourly rate! This is a great opportunity to join a reputable Federal government department in Canberra. If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number JS1049
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com