- High Profile Federal Government Department
- Initial 12 months contract + 2 year extension option
- Must be an Australian Citizen
One of Australia's largest and highly regarded Federal Government departments is looking to engage Multiple
experienced Java Developer
to join their dynamic ICT team in Canberra
. You will provide technical development and assistance across the latest system build processes within the Department. The successful Java Developers must have the below experience:
- Minimum of 3 years' Java development experience, preferably within a large Government organisation
- High level experience in the design and development of applications using Java platforms
- Demonstrated significant experience in all aspects of the software development life cycle
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, and attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Java Developer looking to join a reputable government organisation. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW! Please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number JS1124
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.