- Reputable Federal Government Department!
- Initial Contract till June 2018 + EXT
- Join highly skilled development team and secure an attractive hourly rate!
One of Australia's most highly regarded Federal Government Departments is looking to engage in an experienced CRM Dynamics Developer
to expand its existing Dynamics capability, and work as part of a highly motivated team to deliver a range of business solutions according to the overall programme of work. You will be rewarded with an initial contract till June 2018 + Extensions and receive an excellent hourly rate! The successful .Net Developer / Applications Developer will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful candidate must have experience in the following;
- Design, develop and implement Dynamics CRM Case Management solutions
- Solution designs, including options analysis where several viable solutions may be possible
- Release / deployment / implementation documentation
- Peer solution / code review feedback.
- As built solution documentation and configuration / code comments
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience with the design, development and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics CRM business solutions
- Demonstrated experience with the migration of Dynamics On-premises solutions to the Microsoft Azure cloud platform
- A strong background in .Net development (C#, web services)
- Demonstrated experience and high competency with Custom workflow assembly development
- Demonstrated experience with the development and implementation of CRM Portal solutions
This is a rare opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced MS Dynamics CRM Developer
, who is looking for a contract within a reputable government organisation! The successful applicant will be offered a rewarding hourly rate for an initial contract until June 2018 with the view to further extend. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number LS0313
today! For more opportuni