- High Profile State Government Department
- 6 month contract + EXT
- Attractive Hourly Rates!
One of Australia's most highly reputable State Government Departments is looking to engage in an experienced Communication adviso r
to provide a High level of customer service and specialist advice to ensure reliable and targeted outcomes meet customer expectations. The successful candidate will be offered an initial 6 month contract with the view to extend on an attractive hourly rate! The successful Communications advisor will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Communications advisor must have experience in the following;
- Design Delivery and evaluation of communication strategies
- Branding across a range of program teams
- Adopt and implement appro priate workflows, and supervise the use of new/updated technologies/ methodologies to ensure teams delivery efficient and effective service.
- Develop innovative policies and programs in accordance with legislative and related business reforms.
- Support project management activities across the team.
- Tertiary Qualifications or relevant experience in Communications Project management or relevant discipline
- Experience in the design, deliver and evaluations of communication strategies within a government organisation
- Strong experience in developing engaging branding and promotional material
- Strong interpersonal skills both verbal and written
- Effective time management skills with the ability to work in a high-volume work environment
This is a rare opportunity for a highly skilled and experienced Communications Advisor
, who is looking for a contract within a reputable govern ment organisation! The successful applicant will be offered a rewarding hourly rate for an initial 6-month contract with the view to further extend. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number LS0324
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com