- Be part of a High Profile Government Project!!
- Initial contract until June 2018 + 2 year re-engagement options!!
- Attractive hourly rates & we pay your payroll tax!!
One of Australia's most progressive Federal Government Departments is looking to engage in an experienced Web Developer
to join their dynamic team in Canberra. The successful candidate will be working as part of a team, assisting and executing a range of tasks under the direction of the Siebel Technical Lead. The successful Web Developer will be responsible for, but not limited to;
The successful Web Developer must have experience in the following;
- Designing and developing enterprise web applications to support capital funded project initiatives.
- Maintaining HTML and CSS to improve user experience and accessibility;
- Supporting deployment to production as part of the releases scheduled in line with the Enterprise Case Management Delivery Roadmap;
- Providing code reviews and quality assurance; and
- Mentoring junior team members.
- Minimum 2-5 years’ experience developing with web technologies such as: CSS< HTML, JQuery;
- Experience with MVC frameworks, Modular JS design pattern and LESS or Sass;
- Experience creating Web development standards;
- Demonstrated experience in using a content management system (CMS) to publish content;
- Ability to communicate effectively with business analysts, testers, project managers and administration staff;
This is a great opportunity for a Web Developer
to join a High Profile Federal Government organisation! The Successful incumbent will be offered an Attractive Hourly rate on an initial Contract till June 20178PLUS 12 month re Engagement. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting ref number LS0326
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.