- Australia's leading FEDERAL GOVT Department
- Initial contract June 2018 +6 mth extension
- Digital Transformation Project
Australia's leading Federal Government department is urgently seeking up to 10 experienced Test Analyst / Testers
to join their testing team. You will be required to support current and future digital projects and tasks. To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- Minimum 5 years experience in testing in a complex organisation.
- Demonstrated experience in testing various applications
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex manual and automated test cases for websites and mobile applications.
- Well-developed experience in defect management using industry-standard tools such as Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), Selenium or equivalent.
This is a rare opportunity for experienced Testers (Manual and Automated)/ Test Analyst's
looking to join a reputable government department for a 12 month contract. The successful candidate will be offered an initial contract until June 2018 + 6 month extension options.
There are up to 10 positions available NOW. Pay rates will be hourly and dependent on experience. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting ref number LS0334
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com