- High Profile Federal Government Department
- 6 Month contract PLUS Extensions
- Rewarding hourly rates!
A highly regarded Federal Government department is looking to engage Multiple experienced ICT Service Desk Officers
to join a talented team to assist in provide Help Desk support to the Departments secure Networks. This is a long term contract – initially 6 months in duration with a 12 month extension options. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to;
The successful candidates will have the following experience :
- Liaise with clients and other areas on technical support issues, problem resolution and assistance ;
- Log, and process emails in job queues through an ITSM database;
- System administration of the wide-araand voice networks and associated facilities;
- Problem rectification and fault reporting including logging, escalation and coordination with team members and other IT support areas; and
- Assist in the development and maintenance of policies, standards and procedures for the operation of the section.
- Demonstrated experience in providing onsite support and working within a Help Desk environment.
- Experience and knowledge with ICT technology, software and applications including the associated protective security policies and standards.
- Experience with Problem rectification and fault reporting including logging, escalation and coordination with team members and other IT support areas.
- Demonstrate the ability to work well in a team environment and have strong client service skills.
- A strong client service focus.
This is a great opportunity for Multiple ICT Service Desk Officrs/b> looking to join a reputable government organisation. The Successful incumbents will be offered an initial 6 month contract PLUS a 12 month extension. This is a rare opportunity to join a High Profile Government department. If you have the required skills, DON’T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting ref number LS0014 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com