- Large State Government Department
- Permanent opportunity based in Parramatta!
- Remuneration commensurate to skills and experience
A reputable State Government department is seeking an experiences Cloud Architect/ Developer to joining their highly skilled digital services team based in Parramatta. You will embark on a comprehensive program to innovate and improve the departments Digital Services. The Successful Cloud Architect/Developer will be responsible for but not limited to:
The Successful Cloud Architect/Developer have the following experience:
- Collating high level aims of the current platform identities and Domain Structures
- Define current and future services that align to the departments enterprise architecture
- Define and develop and support services used by the business.
- Manage the integration of all platforms within the department including on premise and cloud technologies.
- Design and developer design templates for cloud based technologies
- 2-6 Years’ experience developing/designing cloud base identity technologies
- Demonstrated experience with Active directory design and delivery and group policy administration
- Demonstrated experience integrating AWS, Azure and hybrid cloud architectures
- Certifications on MCSA / Microsoft Azure Solutions
- Strong Experiences in Designing Data Models from Required Definitions
This is a rare and great opportunity for an experienced Cloud Architect/Developer to join a large federal government department. You will be working within a highly skills Digital services team to develop and integrate on premise and cloud based technologies to deliver value for money services. The successful Candidate will be offered a permanent position in Parramatta with an attractive remuneration package. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref numberLS0346 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com