- State-wide virtualisation Project
- Initial 12-month contract with long term extensions
- Innovative State Government Department
An Innovative State Government department based in Randwick is currently seeking a network engineer
to delivery skype for Business technical expertise across a range of innovative government projects. You will work within a highly technical team to digitally enable and integrate the departments systems across NSW. This is an initial 12month contract with the long term extension options. The Successful Candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
To be considered for this role you will need to meet the following criteria;
- various technical and non-technical teams to ensure that project deliverables are prepared according to known dependencies, requirements, and procedures.
- Prepare and review technical specifications ensuring alignment with broader Departmental Enterprise architecture
- Provide leadership and direction to staff and effectively manage operational issues
- Drive and manage resolution of technical issues with change approvers, other technical teams, and vendors
- Consult and collaborate with various stakeholders to provide Skype for Business related network and technical guidance
- extensive experience and knowledge in Microsoft Skype for Business technologies
- Demonstrated experience in F5 application delivery controllers including LTM, GTM, APM services, Firewalls, VPNs, IDS/IPS, NAT, and DMZ architecture.
- Microsoft Exchange Services especially Auto discover/EWS/UM/UCS and the integration with the Skype for Business Client.
- Proven ability to be flexible and adaptable to achieve favourable project outcomes
- Technical working knowledge of Public Cloud AWS & Azure and service architectures.
This is a rare and highly sought after opportunity for a network engineer
to develop the departments capabilities in Skype for business. The successful candidate will be offered an initial 6 month Contract with long term extensions.
If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number LS0350
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com