- High Profile Federal Government Department
- Initial contract until June 2018
- Rewarding Hourly Rates!!
One of Australia's most reputable Federal Government Departments is looking to engage an experienced Full Stack / Angular Architect
for their Canberra office to facilitate the timely completion of a major project. The successful candidate will be offered an initial contract until the 30th June 2018 with extension options at an attractive hourly rate.
The successful Full Stack / Angular Architect must have experience in the following;
- Ability to review the department's current Angular architecture and provide advice and guidance on best practice.
- Ensure that a consistent and robust architecture pattern is applied across both various systems.
- Demonstrated ability to provide advice and guidance on the proposed design for the newOnline
- Services System using Angular
- Advise on best practices, coding standards to follow etc.
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Full Stack / Angular Architect, who is looking for a contract within a reputable government organisation in Brisbane! The successful applicant will be offered a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to email@example.com quoting ref number LS0425 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com