- Innovative Federal Government Department
- SYDNEY CBD LOCATION
- Immediate Start
One of Australia's most reputable Federal Government Departments is looking to engage an enthusiastic Junior Project Manager
to work on an exciting and Innovative Project. The successful Junior Project Manager
will be offered an initial 3-month contract with an option to extend at a competitive hourly rate on Australia’s Largest Business Transformation!
The successful Junior Project manager will be responsible for:
The successful Junior Project Managers must have experience in the following;
- Project Managing a multi-disciplinary team using agile methodologies.
- Executing Scrum Master Tasks and providing direct team support on improving team planning skills.
- Creating and distributing regular reports on project progress, milestone and resource needs.
- Facilitating the definition of Project scopes to deliver a detailed plan for successful outcomes based on project objectives.
- 3 Years Project Management experience.
- Ability to educate other project team members and stakeholders on the Project Lifestyle Process and Agile Methodologies.
- Experience ensuring Project Lifecycle documents are complete, Current and stored appropriately.
- Ability to manage the day to day operation and tactical aspects of multiple or large-scale projects.
This is a great opportunity to join Australia’s Largest business Transformation as a Junior Project Manager
to further your career. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to email@example.com
or call 02 9241 1919 quoting ref number LS0436
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com