- High Profile Federal Government Department
- Innovative Technologies on a leading digital project
- Long term 12 month contract
One of Australia's most innovative Federal Government Departments is looking to engage an enthusiastic and experienced Interaction Designer
to work within a multi-disciplinary team to improve web usability and accessibility. The Successful Interaction Designer
will be offered a contract until 30th June 2019 + extension option.
The successful Interaction Designer must have experience in the following;
- 2+ years’ experience in Interaction design/user centred experience design,
- User Interface (screen mock up, wire framing, prototyping)
- Performing usability testing and document findings and recommendations
- Knowledge of agile and user-centred methodologies, such as the DTA's Digital Service Standard
This is a great opportunity for talented and highly motivated Interaction Designer
to join a large Federal government department based in canberra. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 9241 1919 quoting ref number LS0400 today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.