- High Profile Federal Government Department
- Initial Contract until December 2018 + Extension
- Australia’s Largest Business transformation
A highly regarded Federal Government department is looking to an experienced UAT Test Analyst
to join a multi-disciplinary team to assist with UAT testing of Enterprise applications. The successful UAT Test Analyst
will have a lead role in organising User acceptance Testing on Australia’s largest Business Transformation. You will be offered an Initial contract until December 2018 + Extension at an attractive hourly rate. The successful UAT Test Analyst must have experience in the following
- 5+ Years experience as a Test Analyst
- Demonstrated experience in testing various applications
- Demonstrated experience in project Documentation, presentations, requirements and reporting.
- Well-developed testing skills, including the ability to write, review and execute complex manual test cases for websites and mobile applications.
This is a great opportunity for multiple experienced Test Analysts
to join a reputable organisation. The successful candidates will be offered an initial Contract until December 2018 + extension at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to email@example.com
quoting reference number LS0443
for further information. For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com