- High Profile Federal Government
- Initial 12 month contract + Extension
- Rewarding hourly rate!!!
One of Australia’s most reputable Federal Government is seeking a skilled Technical Business Analyst
to support both technical and business stakeholders to identify user needs and support their development through to production. The successful Business Analysts
will secure an Initial 12 month contract with renewal options! The successful Business Analysts must have experience in the following;
- Proven ability to assist business stakeholders envision the future and assess change impact to support transition the desired state.
- Experience and ability to work as part of an agile project team to deliver business outcomes
- Experience with and ability to work with internal and external stakeholders to define Case Management user journeys, capabilities, features and stories.
- Ability to identify, document and validate the current and future-state business processes
- Proven ability to facilitate the negotiation of requirements and needs amongst multiple stakeholders.
This is a great opportunity for a Technical Business Analysts
to join a reputable Federal Government department. The successful Business Analysts
will be offered an Initial 12 month contract with a view to further extend at a competitive hourly rate. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number LS0487
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com.