- High Profile Federal Government Department
- Initial Contract until 30 June 2019 + Extension!
- Excellent Hourly Rates $$
One of Australia's most highly regarded Federal Government Departments is looking to engage multiple experienced Mainframe Developers
to deliver the Insights and outcomes strategy within the department. The successful Mainframe Developers
will be offered an initial contract until 30 June 2019 with a view to further extend at a fantastic hourly rate. The successful Mainframe Developers must have experience in the following;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as a Mainframe Developer
- Proven experience in COBOL or Objectstar duties on an IBM mainframe
- Demonstrated experience in DELTA, MQ, CICS, DB2 and VSAM
- Ability to contribute to solution design where appropriate and provide technical design documentation.
- Experience in TSO, ISPF, JCL and OPCA and/or ControlM
This is a rare opportunity for multiple talented and experienced Mainframe Developers
, who are looking for a stable contract within a reputable government organisation! The successful applicant will be offered an excellent hourly rate for a contract until 30 June 2019 with the view to further extend. If you have the required skills, DON'T DELAY, APPLY NOW
please forward your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
quoting ref number SD0591
today! For more opportunities go to www.hitechaust.com